Monday 22 November 2010

Fast Track Desicion

Article 1
My first article is about Manchester Market in general. I choose this article because Manchester have a lots of markets in different to offer in different season. Especially at this time at time there are lots of Christmas Market going on Manchester which I am lookin forward myself.

Article 2
My second ideas will be Trafford Centre. The reason I choose this article is because it is one of the biggest shopping centre in Europe and the good thing about it is in Manchester.

Advert
I am going to create a advert on Trafford centre because it is one of the biggest shopping centres in the UK. It is a fun day out for the family, teenagers, couples (boyfriend, girlfriend) also married couples, parents and there children, groups of friends and the elderly. TheTrafford Centre has loads of shops for all different types of people and ages. It also has a cinema, bowling, arcades, kiddy fun house like wacky warehouse and lots of places to eat.
The Trafford Centre is a tourist attraction as people from all over England come to shop in the beautiful building that is The Trafford Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment